What is an Unsecured Line of Credit?
An unsecured line of credit allows your business to receive an approved amount of financing that you can draw from as needed. With an unsecured line of credit, there’s no need to pledge inventory, accounts receivables, office equipment, or even the company car as collateral.
Unsecured line of credit gives you financing when you really need it most!
Receive anywhere from $10,000 to $150,000 with our quick and easy application process.
There is NEVER an application fee.
These days, banks are choosing to play it safe. They adhere to strict credit score requirements of 680 or higher. We can and will approve your application and loan in as little as 1-2 weeks with a credit score as low as 520!
WHEN YOUR BANK SAYS NO, WE SAY YES!
Plug-Into-Cash can arrange for a line of credit that grows as your business grows. Our lending rates are lower than most credit cards, generally ranging from 8-29% with graduated payment schedules.
We will approve and lend you the funds without placing conditional restrictions on how the funds are to be used and can even afford you the option of deferring payments during seasonal lows.
We can help and provide easy solutions when you need cash right away!
Confidently maintain and grow your business. Secure your future with an accessible line of credit you can count on. Having a secure source of working capital will allow you to:
- Expand your business through advertising and marketing.
- Further develop your business plan.
- Increase profit margins.
- Distribute payroll when it is due.
- Make quarterly tax payments on time.
- Pay vendors timely and improve your credit rating.
How the Process Works: Our process is simple and straightforward. To obtain an unsecured line of credit, your business simply has to provide 12 months of financial statements, proving credit worthiness. Based on this information, even a business with a bruised credit history can easily be approved for an unsecured line of credit. An unsecured line of credit will act as a safety net for your business, enabling you to cover unexpected expenses at a much lower cost than relying on credit cards or merchant cash advances. Ideally, if you are a merchant with good credit we require zero bank statements and zero tax returns. We never charge an application fee and you can be approved for a line of credit in as little as 7-14 days.
There are three major advantages to why an unsecured business line of credit is vastly superior to securing a bank loan.
- Many banks report business credit lines to your personal credit reports. Essentially, when you draw on the balance of the line, your personal credit scores can drop anywhere from 20-100 points overnight! Since specialty lenders do not report your unsecured line of credit to your personal credit reports, your personal debt/credit ratios are unaffected. The result is that your personal credit score is protected for personal necessities such as auto loans, mortgages, student loans, and personal credit cards.
- Plug-Into-Cash has access to hundreds of specialty lending sources, each with specific lending trends that allow you to tailor your financial needs in any number of ways.
- Our specialty lenders report to business credit bureaus allowing you to establish and easily build the reputation of your company’s credit worthiness.
When your business needs a surge, we’ll plug you into cash!
[All loans are made through the negotiation of Plug-Into-Cash. Your actual rate depends upon loan amount, loan term, and credit score, usage & history.]